The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa invites its visitors to celebrate Arizona's rich history and diverse culture and offers a blissful sanctuary of opportunity and ambiance. The resort features a full service spa and a world class golf course, award dining and upscale shopping as well as many activities suited for the whole family.
The Agave Spa offers treatments inspired by traditional practices handed down through many Arizona native cultures as well as therapies infused with healing traditions.
The Westin is happy to offer the attendees of the SAVS Annual Meeting 20% of all spa treatments. If you book 2 weeks in advance by, Wednesday, January 3rd, you will receive complimentary mimosas and hand or foot scrub! For reservations please contact Kristin Gragg at the Agave Spa at Kristin.Gragg@westin.com. View all the available spa treatments.
|Westin Kierland Golf Club
The Westin Kierland Golf Club includes amenities such as Segway transportation, Fore-MAX golf training, climate controlled golfing and Scottish themed golf.
|Adventure Water Park
The Adventure Water Park which offers a lazy river ride and a 110-foot-long waterslide. Rent a family-friendly poolside cabana to relax in shaded luxury or soak in one of our two hot tubs.
In addition to resort amenities, the Westin is also close to many area attractions you may be interested in exploring, including:
|Desert Botanical Garden
The Desert Botanical Garden hosts one of the world’s finest collections of desert plants. One of only 44 botanical gardens accredited by the American Association of Museums, this one-of-a-kind museum showcases 50 acres of beautiful outdoor exhibits. Home to more than a hundred rare, threatened and endangered plant species from around the world, the Garden offers interesting and inspiring experiences to more than 300,000 visitors each year.
|Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
Displaying a variety of frequently changing exhibits and offering special events for adults and families, SMoCA is devoted to the art, architecture and design of our time. Free art lectures, symposiums, workshops and poetry readings provide a forum where visitors can interact with contemporary artists.
Kierland Commons is a unique, upscale outdoor lifestyle center that features retail shopping, dining and entertainment. With 70 specialyt retails stores that include a selection of national retail choices and a variety of the Valley’s best ranked restaurants.
Information & Directions
|The Phoenix Zoo
Voted one of the nation’s "Top 5 Zoos for Kids," The Phoenix Zoo offers everything from the "Arizona Trail" for a look at Arizona native species, a Safari Train, giraffe feeding, the "Wild about Animals Show," Monkey Village and more!
Built in the late 1930s by legendary American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, this cluster of buildings is now a National Historic Landmark. Highlights of the center include Wright’s former office, a Cabaret Theater and the Pavilion Theater. Tours are available daily.
The Westin Keirland offers ten unique dining options all featuring healthful food and beverage options created for you by talented chefs who’ve worked to create mouthwatering dishes and Eat Well options that are free of trans fat and filled with antioxidant rich "Superfoods".
Contemporary Latin cuisine, a pairing of traditional Latin American ingredients and contemporary culinary style.
For a true taste of Arizona including local ingredients and a modern interpretation of recipes dating for the late 1800s.
Brittlebush Bar & Grill
A modern gastro pub-style menu using locally sourced ingredients offering light appetizers and salads.
Continuing its celebration of the important contributions that Scottish immigrants made to early Arizona, the Scotch Library offers over 200 different labels to choose from.
More Dining Options including Dreamweavers Canyon and J. Swilling's Pool Bar & Grill featured here.
Kids Day Camps & Babysitting Services
The Westin Keirland offers Family Fun activities and child day camps that appeal to kids of all ages. Click here for a list of activities, pricing and the resort schedule.
Babysitting services are also offered. See below for general information:
GENERAL BABYSITTING INFORMATION
- Babysitting is arranged directly with private (outside), babysitting agencies, which are not affiliated with the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa.
- Babysitting takes place in the guest room, unless the parents (or legal guardian) make other arrangements with the sitter. The Westin Kierland does not provide other areas for babysitting. Sitters must check in at the Front Desk upon arriving at the Westin, and provide her name and agency as well as the guest name.
- Guest must provide Babysitter’s name to Front Desk so their name can be included in the Reservation. In the event the babysitter would be locked out of the room, the Front Desk/Security need this information to allow entry into a guest room.
- All arrangements are for a minimum four (4) hour sitting time (the sitter will be paid for at least four hours even if the actual sitting time is less.). The cost is set by the individual agency and may vary on holidays.
- Cancellation policy: the guest must call the agency and cancel at least four (4) hours prior to the scheduled time. If any cancellations are made less than 4 hours before the scheduled time, the guest will still pay for the cancelled babysitting.
- Sitters go directly to the guest room and all payments are made directly to the sitter in cash by the guest, and cannot be billed to the room.
- The guest (parent or legal guardian of the child/children) must be present in the room when the sitter arrives, and again before the sitter leaves.
- If the sitter is with the child/children during mealtimes, the guest must also provide a meal for the sitter.
A Child's Garden: 480-354-2122
Safe & Sound Childcare Service: 480-430-7647