To register for the Mock Oral Examinations and to be eligible for the Gore sponsored scholarship, you must complete the following:
- Register for the Annual Meeting. Meeting registration is required unless excused by a letter from your Program Director.
- Complete the MOCK ORAL BOARD EXAMINATION APPLICATION. All fields below are REQUIRED to finalize your registration.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
- Mock Oral Exam Registration is NOT on a first come first serve basis
- Priority will be given to Vascular Surgery Residents in their final year approaching the Vascular Surgery Boards
- You will be notified about the status of your application in the beginning of December.
BE AN EXAMINER
In an effort to prepare Candidate Members and Vascular Surgery Fellows in training from the SAVS region for the Vascular Surgery Qualifying Examination, Mock Oral Examinations are planned for the 2021 Annual Meeting on Wednesday, January 27th. These mock oral examinations will be organized by Dr. David L. Cull. Broad participation from the SAVS membership is needed to provide the best examination possible. If you are interested in serving as an Examiner, please email Dr. Cull at email@example.com.