To register for the Mock Oral Examinations and to be eligible for the Gore sponsored scholarship, you must complete the following:
- Register for the Annual Meeting. Meeting registration is required unless excused by a letter from your Program Director.
- Complete the MOCK ORAL BOARD EXAMINATION APPLICATION. All fields below are REQUIRED to finalize your registration.
- Priority will be given to Vascular Surgery Residents and Fellows in their final year of training, approaching the Vascular Surgery Boards
- As the available slots will be granted to high priority applicants on a rolling basis, it is possible that these will fill prior to November 1, so applicants would be best served by not waiting to the deadline!
- To emphasize the last point: if you are a Vascular Surgery Resident in your final year, approaching to Vascular Surgery Boards, we highly recommend you apply early.
- You will be notified about the status of your application by November 15th.
BE AN EXAMINER
In an effort to prepare Candidate Members and Vascular Surgery Fellows in training from the SAVS region for the Vascular Surgery Qualifying Examination, Mock Oral Examinations are planned for the 2022 Annual Meeting on Wednesday, January 19th. These mock oral examinations will be organized by Dr. Megan Tracci. Broad participation from the SAVS membership is needed to provide the best examination possible. If you are interested in serving as an Examiner, please email Dr. Tracci at: firstname.lastname@example.org.